431 E Parkcenter Blvd. Boise
The 2nd Annual Idaho Interscholastic Cycling League (IICL) Bike Swap will be held April 25th, 2020 at Sage International School, 431 E. Parkcenter Blvd, Boise, ID 83706
Free Admission to the event
We Accept: All major credit cards, cash. No checks accepted
Bike Swap Sale Hours:
Saturday, April 25th, 9am – 6pm
Drop Off Times & Location:
Friday April 24th between 1pm-8pm
Sage International School
431 E. Parkcenter Blvd
Boise, ID 83706
(other activities are taking place at the school prior to 1pm, so do not arrive early please).
Bike Swap FAQ’s:
The IICL will take a percentage of each item sold based on a tiered structure and mail you a check for the remaining percentage.
- 25% commission for individual items under $125
- 15% commission for individual items $125 to $1,000
- 10% commission for individual items over $1,000
Don’t let old equipment gather dust in your garage! Sell it!
Bring your used bikes and related bike gear to Sage International School on Friday April 24th and check them in. Each item will be tagged and catalogued. At check in, you will be given three options for each of your items if they do not sell during the Bike Swap:
1) Choose to sign a preliminary contract with Boise Gear Collective (BGC) to give your unsold item a second chance to sell at BGC. This agreement is completely separate from the IICL Bike Swap, and you are agreeing with BGC’s commission structure, terms & conditions. BGC will handle the logistics of bringing your merchandise to their store in Boise and working with you on items they consider consignment quality. You will be notified of items they cannot accept, and given the option of picking up the items at BGC, or allowing BGC to donate them to the Boise Bicycle Project.
2) Choose to sign a preliminary contract with the Boise Bicycle Project (BBP) if you would like to donate all of your unsold items directly to BBP. BBP will handle the logistics of bringing your merchandise to their location. You will be mailed a tax-deductible donation receipt from BBP for your donation within one week.
3) Do not sign either consent and come pick up your unsold items by noon on April 26th .
Dropping Off Your Merchandise:
You may check-in your items for sale at Sage International School:
Friday, April 24th between 1pm-7pm.
Other events are taking place at the school until 1pm, so no early drop offs will be accepted.
Listing Your Items For Sale:
Please complete this form for all the items you wish to sell at the bike swap. It will help our volunteers catalog your items prior to the sale. Please bring a copy of the confirmation email with you in order to match your items with your entry.
Picking Up & Getting Paid:
Unsold equipment that you chose not to resell with BGC or donate to BBP must be picked up by Sunday, April 26th between 9:00am – 12pm. We cannot keep equipment after 12:00pm on Sunday. Do not assume your item has sold if you can’t find your item. Check with a IICL volunteer during the pickup time. For those who sold equipment at the Bike Swap, IICL will mail a check to your address by June 1, 2020.
IICL is not responsible for equipment left at Sage International after 12pm on Sunday April 26th . Any equipment that remains at Sage International after 12pm will become the property of IICL, and we will have sole discretion on what to do with any items.