2019 Idaho League Raffle
Thank you to everyone that participated in the 2019 Raffle. We raised just over $23,000 to help support the IICL with 50% of that amount going back to the teams who participated in the raffle. We look forward to a bigger and better raffle for the 2020 season.
Click HERE to check out who won!
Here are just a few of the prizes:
Grand Prize: Trek Fuel EX 9.8 or Procal 9.8 mountain bike ($5000 value)
2nd Place: Bontrager WaveCel helmet
3rd Place: Bontrager Ion Flare ION 200 RT/Flare light set
Other prizes include ski passes, ice chest coolers, a 2 night hotel stay in Ketchum, restaurant gift certificates, MTB apparel, and lots of bike swag! And the list keeps growing!
(ADDITIONAL PRIZES PENDING)
This raffle is an easy way for athletes to sell tickets to raise money for teams and the league. Ticket proceeds will be split 50/50 between the Idaho League and teams (see raffle rules below for complete information).
The team that sells the most tickets wins $500 towards an end of season party!
Tickets: $10 each or 12 for $100!
The drawing will be held at the Idaho League State Championship race at Bogus Basin on October 12th. Winners need not be present to win.
The 2019 Idaho League Raffle Details
THE BIGGEST RAFFLE THE IDAHO LEAGUE HAS EVER DONE!!
Team keeps 50% of ticket proceeds sold by the team!
All of the proceeds raised by your team will be split 50/50 between your team and the league, and each team will have full discretion on how to use their part of the money raised. Ticket sales from each team will be tallied a few days after each race to determine which team is in the lead to win the team prize.
Team ticket sale standings will be announced throughout the season on the IICL social media streams.
Want a chance to win prizes yourself for free?
Every 12 tickets you sell, you get one raffle entry for yourself! NO LIMIT!!
Pick up your ticket packs at the Merchandise Tent during each race weekend. Anyone can sell tickets; parents, teachers, students, friends and family!
If you request ticket packets, you will be responsible for the following:
- Keeping track of all paper tickets you request from the merchandise booth at the races.
- Collecting money from paper ticket sales, and returning all sale proceeds and ticket stubs to the Idaho League merchandise tent at each race. Checks, cash, money orders and cashiers checks are acceptable forms of payment. Checks can be made payable to: Idaho Interscholastic Cycling League
- Collect and turn in ALL unsold tickets, ticket stubs and proceeds by Friday October 11th, 2019 at the Bogus Basin State Championship Race (this allows time to tally the sales and know who the winning team and individual is).
- Tickets are $10 each or 12 tickets for $100.
- Drawing will be held after the awards ceremony at the Bogus Basin Championships October 12th.
- You do not need to be present to win any of the prizes!
The person with the most sales at the end of the season will win a $200 Visa gift card!
The team that sells the most tickets wins $500 for a team party!
What the money will be used for:
- The Idaho League will use raffle proceeds for student financial assistance, and fund the races and other programs including GRiT, Adventure, and Teen Trail Corps.
- 50% of team raffle earnings are for the team to use at their discretion.